So many people want thicker, longer hair and ask me what they can do to improve the health of there hair, The key to health hair can also be improved by the foods you eat and there are plenty of simple quick recipe ideas that not only feel like your treating yourself but help your hair develop growth, thickness and shine.
1 cup of Chickpeas ( they should be soaked in water for about 8 hours before using)
1 hand full of Almonds
1 cup of Edamame Beans ( removed from case)
Half of an Onion
1 glove of Garlic
1 Gem Lettuce
1 Sweet Potato
Half of Avocado
Spoon of Chill flakes
Pre heat oven at 200c
1. Slice the Sweet Potato into long rectangle shapes ( I like to keep the skin on as i feel it makes it feel more rustic.
2. Place on a tray cover in some Olive Oil and Salt and Pepper, place to one side
3. Place all the following ingredients in a blender, Chickpeas( Alternatively you could use some Falafel) Almonds, Edamame Bean, Onion, Garlic and season with some Salt and Pepper,
4. blend until it has a fine crumb and then remove into a bowl
5. Add the egg and mix
6. Using your hands mould the mixture into shape, place on different tray
7. place both trays in oven and cook for around 40 minutes, be sure to watch the burger as it can some time cook quicker then baked potato, cook until all are golden brown.
8,Mean while smash the Avocado with a fork and chill and sprinkle of salt and pepper.
9 Slice the Tomato and remove the larger leaves from the lettuce.
Place one lettuce leave on the plate and top with tomato slice, burger and another lettuce leave, I prefer lettuce leave to bread and its a much healthier option, add baked Potatoes and Chill Avocado to the side.
Sweet potatoes are a great source of beta-carotene. The body converts this compound into vitamin A, which is linked to good hair health.
Avocados are delicious, nutritious and a great source of healthy fats.
They are also an excellent source of vitamin E, which may promote hair growth. One medium avocado (about 200 grams) provides 21% of your daily vitamin E needs
Nuts are tasty, convenient and contain a variety of nutrients that may promote hair growth.
For example, an ounce (28 grams) of almonds provides an impressive 37% of your daily vitamin E needs
What’s more, they also provide a wide variety of B vitamins, zinc and essential fatty acids. A deficiency in any of these nutrients has been linked to hair loss.
Beans are a great plant-based source of protein, which is essential to hair growth.
Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, two nutrients that may promote hair growth.
Chickpeas have a high amount of folate and folate plays an important role in hair growth by renewing the cells that aid in hair growth. ... For dandruff - The good source of protein also helps strengthen the hair's cuticle. The vitamin A and zinc work together to prevent dandruff and hair loss